lunes, 13 de febrero de 2012

K.Will lanza "I Need You" MV protagonizada por Bora y Ji Chang Wook


Después de desatar su single digital, "I Hate Myself" hace dos semanas, el K.Will talento ha lanzado su más reciente EP, "I Need You".Además, el video musical de su canción, "I Need You" también fue revelado.

"I Need You" utiliza el género de la balada y el neo-Bora el video musical de estrellas SISTAR y el actor Ji Chang Wook. La versión más joven de la pareja son dos niños actores populares deYeo Jin Goo (Iljimae, Gourmet, Tazza) y KimBora (Big Sister, pescado Selva).





http://www.allkpop.com/2012/02/k-will-releases-i-need-you-mv-starring-bora-ji-chang-wook

K.Will releases “I Need You” MV starring Bora & Ji Chang Wook

After unleashing his digital single, “I Hate Myself” two weeks ago, the talented K.Will has released his newest EP, “I Need You”. Additionally, the music video for his title track, “I Need You” was also revealed.
“I Need You” utilizes the genre of Neo-Ballad and the music video stars SISTAR‘s Bora and actor Ji Chang Wook. The younger version of the couple are two popular child actors in Yeo Jin Goo (Iljimae,GourmetTazza) and Kim Bora (Big SisterJungle Fish).


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario